5 Benefits of Our Goji Berry Beef Recipe for Dogs
Start your pup’s day off on the right paw by adding this recipe to their breakfast (or breakfast for dinner!) menu.
GOOD FOR: Healthy puppies (with the puppy booster), adult dogs, healthy or under weight seniors, dogs with gluten or grain allergies, dogs with loose stool, may be beneficial for dogs with diabetes or for those requiring weight loss*.
* For dogs with diabetes or for a dog undergoing an energy restriction, this recipe should only be used when in consultation with a veterinarian
Beef up your dog’s breakfast with our Goji Berry Beef recipe! Lean ground beef provides a high-quality protein. Whole grain oats add fibre for digestive health, texture, and various vitamins and minerals.
And Goji berries, blueberries and blackberries form an unstoppable antioxidant superfood blend.
This is a simple recipe with delicious, high-quality ingredients so even the picky-eaters can enjoy and benefit! Here are some of the benefits of our
Goji Berry Beef recipe:
- Antioxidants: Our Goji Berry Beef recipe is jam-packed with antioxidants from Goji Berries, blueberries, and blackberries. Antioxidants are used throughout the body to rid it of harmful compounds called reactive oxygen species, or free radicals. This results in many health benefits such as skin and coat health, disease prevention, kidney and liver function, and many more!
- High-quality beef: This recipe’s high-quality protein source delivers all of the required amino acids your dog needs. Amino acids help build and maintain strong muscles, keep your dog’s coat healthy and shiny, and provide long-lasting energy! The added bonus? Beef is delicious!
- Hemp seed oil: This omega oil contains many vitamins and minerals that promote health for your pup. One study in humans found that hemp seed oil relieved symptoms of atopic dermatitis! Studies have also shown that hemp seed oil contains an ideal omega-3 to 6 ratios to promote health.
- The Omega 3-6-9 ratio of the Goji Berry Beef diet is perfect for anti-inflammatory effects that come from an ideal blend of Goji berries, hemp seed oil, blueberries, and oats. Your dog’s joints will thank you, and their skin and coat will be the envy of all at the dog park.
- Whole grain oats are the perfect addition to any breakfast. They contain antioxidants, have anti-inflammatory properties, and supply fibre. Fibre is great for gut health, maintaining blood sugar levels and can promote satiety so that your dog is full for longer!
Make this nutritious recipe part of your pup’s morning routine so they can greet the day at the head of their pack!
Written by: Hannah Godfrey
BSc.H. | MSc. Animal Nutrition