A perfect combination of lean kangaroo meat, healthy pumpkin and coconut milk puréed to perfection, our Wild West Kangaroo recipe will have your cat hopping to their food bowl at every meal.
GOOD FOR: Cats of all life stages (kitten >4 weeks of age, adult, senior), cats with protein allergies, cats with gluten allergies, cats with sensitive digestive systems, may be beneficial for weight loss, skin and coat health.
* For a cat undergoing an energy restriction, this recipe should only be used when in consultation with a veterinarian.
Our Wild West Kangaroo recipe for cats pairs lean kangaroo meat with delicious pumpkin and coconut, creating a hearty meal for your cat.
Here are the top 4 benefits of our Wild West Kangaroo for cats:
- Hydration: With a moisture content greater than 75%, the Wild West Kangaroo keeps your cat hydrated! It is no secret that cats are poor regulators of their own hydration, usually avoiding water even when they need it! They prefer to get their water through their food and that’s why we ensure our Wild West meal is rich in water to keep your cat healthy and hydrated without stress!
- Healthy Poops: Pumpkin is great for cats! It provides a source of both soluble and insoluble fibres, which can be beneficial for your cat’s digestive system and bowel movements. Fibres are also beneficial for moving those pesky hairballs through the digestive tract and out the other end rather than having your cat cough them up.
- Novel Protein: By choosing kangaroo as our main protein source, we aim to provide cats with meat allergies a novel protein that is still highly palatable. In addition, we have included ingredients that contain high levels of anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe the digestive tract and reduce the inflammation associated with allergies.
- Shiny Coat: Skin and coat health is a common concern for cat owners. That’s why this recipe includes a lean protein source to help keep their coat healthy and shiny. Coconut milk is healthy for cats as it is high in omega fatty acids, which play an important role in skin health and function. Together, these can help promote a healthy skin and coat for your cat.
So hop to the freezer and add our healthy Wild West Kangaroo recipe to your cat’s menu today.
Did you know that Tom&Sawyer offers one of the only cat food subscription programs in Canada? Click here to start getting your cat's fresh food delivered straight to your door.
Written by: Hannah Godfrey
BSc.H. | MSc. Animal Nutrition